Do you want a key role in the Rx team for an innovative pharmaceutical company that specializes in products for everyday healthcare?
This is an interesting position with great opportunities for you who enjoy a varied and stimulating work together with a great team. We are now looking for a driven Brand Manager Rx for a recruitment to Karo Pharma, a pharmaceutical company which operates in the international market.
About Karo Pharma
Karo Pharma offers a portfolio of everyday healthcare products and services across Europe and rest of the world. With a wide range of trusted, documented, and original brands, backed by services for partners, customers, and consumers, we provide people with options, knowledge, and access they need to stay healthy. They call it smart choices for everyday healthcare. Karo Pharma specialize in six product categories: intimate care, dermatology, footcare; pain, cough and cold; wellness; and Rx pharma. Across these categories we own a range of differentiated brands in both prescription drugs (Rx) and consumer products (OTC). Karo Pharma has, during the last years, acquired several product portfolios, companies, and opened offices in several markets on our quest to grow our business and offer even more people smart choices for everyday healthcare.
Karo Pharma´s products and services are present in over 60 countries with own subsidiaries in over 11 European countries. Karo Pharma, with a revenue of SEK 2.9bn in 2020, is headquartered in Stockholm and listed on Nasdaq Stockholm Mid Cap.
About the position
As Brand Manager Rx, you are responsible for developing, operating and coordinating marketing activities to increase the growth and sales of the company's prioritized Rx portfolio. The prioritization is done in consultation with the Head of Rx Commercial to whom you report. You run the business area and ensure that it develops in accordance with set goals. Responsibilities for the position include:
- Develop new and update Global Master Materials for Karo Pharma's Rx prioritized Brands.
- Project-lead marketing initiatives and collaborate with internal key persons at the company.
- Work closely with agencies to manage brand marketing campaigns in Sweden, Norway, and selected countries.
- In an innovative way and with digital initiatives reach HCPs and secure Rx online space including online pharmacies.
- Manage HCP materials and campaigns, and selected patient materials.
- Together with local Business Managers Rx increase awareness of online doctors.
- Develop brand plans for prioritized Rx products together with Head of Rx and local marketing.
- Responsible for tracking A&P budget.
Your personal characteristics are important for your success in the role. We are looking for a person who has a burning interest for digital development and insights, a doer who likes to see results and has a proactive approach and an agile mindset. The position requires that you have an organized and structured way of working, that you are independent yet a great team-player.
- University degree in Scientific or Business/Marketing
- Minimum 1 year of experience from brand management/project lead in the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience from sales management and profitability development
- Experience with high level analysis
- Experience with collaboration with governmental medical/regulatory affairs
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills in Swedish and English
- Proven track record from cross functional teamwork
- IMA course or corresponding EFPIA knowledge
- LIF course or corresponding
Place of residence
According to agreement
Karo Pharma has a Diverse & Inclusive environment. We are looking for qualified candidates irrespective of gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, race, religion, national origin, disability or age. We are interviewing regularly and the place is filled immediately when a suitable person is found.
We look forward to your application!
Powered by an entrepreneurial mindset
It takes a certain kind of culture to achieve the aims of Karo Pharma. For that reason, they aim to onboard people who are comfortable with change and look for ways to do things differently. It is encouraged to think and act beyond the established ways, uncovering opportunities and addressing challenges that support their purpose of offering smart choices for everyday health.
You must identify yourself with the four core values of Karo as these values define who Karo is and guide the way Karo does business.
Challenge - We dare to explore and challenge industry conventions. And we always go for the smart choice. If there's a better way of doing things, we'll find it.
Act - Progress is in our DNA. For us, 'go' means 'all in' - but never at the expense of integrity. We achieve our goals through trust and strong execution.
Connect- Working together across functions and borders, we connect with our colleagues, partners and end users to define the best way forward.
Care- Care is at the heart of everything we do. We care about people's health and well-being. And we care about the world around us.